DMG Wellness’s CuraFoam AG Silver Foam Dressings are sterile, non-adherent, highly absorbent foam dressings infused with silver ions to provide excellent exudate management with antimicrobial effects. The dressing enables optimal wound handling to support and maintain a moist wound environment, with continuous antimicrobial protection for exuding wounds with delayed healing due to bacteria.
Use as a primary dressing for wounds at risk of infection or re-infection. The highly absorbent antimicrobial foam is suitable for the management of chronic and acute wounds, including pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, first and second degree burns and wounds of partial to full thickness at stages 2, 3, and 4.
- Non-adherent foam with an ionic silver compound to allow exudate to be absorbed while providing an antimicrobial barrier.
- Maintains a warm, moist wound environment with continuous antimicrobial protection to prevent colonization.
- Highly absorbent foam for management of chronic and acute wounds at stages 2, 3, and 4.
- Primary dressing for wounds at risk of infection or re-infection.
- Ideal for the management of pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, and first and second degree burns.