The DMG Wellness D300 Low Bed is constructed from durable steel and features tool-free width and length extension to accommodate larger patients. The bed has true vertical lift that raises up to 30” for increased caregiver convenience and comfort while tending to patients. A convenient hand pendant allows users to independently adjust bed positioning. This bed is often used in a variety of long-term care facilities including nursing homes, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and more. Alternate D300 options available including additional colors, head and footboards, backup batteries, nurse control panel, and bed rails. Compare to Prime Care 703™ by Drive DeVilBiss Healthcare.
- Constructed from welded steel
- Features auto-contour
- Tool-free length extension: 80”- 84”- 88”
- Tool-free width extension: 36” – 42”
- Includes 10-function hand control pendant
- Eight 3” total lock swivel casters and central locking system
- Wall bumper guard protection
- Weight capacity 550 lb.
- Warranty: 15 years on all welds, 3 years on electrical and mechanical, and 1 year on all other parts and components