DynaSorb Super Absorbent Dressing is a multi-layered, one-piece dressing available as non-adherent or self-adherent with a contact layer and waterproof backing to prevent contamination. These dressings are constructed to facilitate the management of moderate to high levels of exudate to promote faster healing. The super absorbent core rapidly absorbs wound exudate, locking it away, minimizing risk of maceration while supporting a moist wound environment.
Super absorbent, soft and conformable, the dressings are pliable enough to allow for a range of movement during treatment. Choose as a primary or secondary dressing for the management of leg and pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, donor sites and wounds of partial to full thickness stages 2, 3, or 4.
- Multi-layered dressing with a contact layer and waterproof backing to prevent contamination.
- Super absorbent polymer core rapidly absorbs exudate, locking it away, minimizing the risk of maceration.
- Soft and conformable. Pliable enough to allow for a range of movement during use.
- High absorbency dressing used for heavily exuding wounds.
- Primary or secondary dressing for partial to full thickness at stages 2, 3 or 4.
- Used to treat leg and pressure ulcers, surgical wounds and donor sites