The DMG Wellness Infinite Position Geri Chair Recliner offers comfort and durability to patients in hospitals, clinics or assisted living facilities. With maximum flexibility, this chair shifts into four positions – a full recline, TV, Trendelenburg and full upright. The Trendelenburg and full recline are operated by a gas cylinder control which can only be attained by the patients and has a release handle for a quick position adjustment. The neutral-colored steel frame has side panels that remove allowing for easy an easy clean and maintenance. The built-in headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position.
- Neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame
- Large, blow-molded tray locks in 5 positions
- Wide angled armrests provide additional support
- Includes a built-in headrest
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Moisture barrier on the vinyl seat prevents fluid seepage and contamination
- Weight capacity 300 lb.