The Dmgwellness Laryngoscope Blades are used in conjunction with Laryngoscope Handles to provide a clear visual pathway to the vocal folds and glottis, aiding professionals in medical procedures, such as tracheal intubation. The blades are available in both Macintosh and Miller styles and feature a non-pinching tip design.
The stainless steel handle has a textured knurled grip allowing for precise control during use. Available in both Standard and Penlight sizes – Standard size allows for a firmer grip with steadier control; Penlight size is smaller and lighter making them ideal for pediatric applications.
- Miller and Macintosh blades with fiber-optic illumination and a non-pinching design
- Eliminates the risk of cross-contamination from both blades and handles
- Stainless steel construction
- Precise control to elevate the epiglottis
- Batteries not included; Standard handle uses (2) C batteries; Penlight handle uses (2) AA batteries
- Laryngoscope blades and handles are interchangeable with Welch Allyn