Yoga Foldable Electric Mobility Scooter (S542)
Rechargeable foldable Merits USA Yoga Electric Scooter for in-house and outdoor mobility.
The MeritsHealth USA Yoga is a skateboard-like mobility scooter with high adjustable seats and a steering handle for direction used in navigating around the home by physically challenged individuals and elderly ones. It does not require pushing for support and makes disabled people enjoy the liberty of having to cater for their movement around the home.
Features and Benefits of Yoga Foldable Electric Mobility Scooter:
- Very strong in structure with high weight retaining capacity of up to 250lbs.
- Frame made of lightweight aluminum that folds and makes the scooter compact for transportation and storage.
- Rechargeable with 24V Li-Ion battery and a 4A offboard charger for fast charge.
- The angle and height of the tiller are adjustable to fit usage for both tall and short persons.
- Uniquely designed two front wheels with a spring suspension system that guarantees balance and stability at sharp turns.
- The seat comes with armrests for enhanced stability and comfort during the ride.
- Permits for off-scooter charging with a desktop charger.
Also, Follow DMG Retail Medical Supply
Manufacturer: Merits Health USA
TECHNICAL SPECS of S542 YOGA FOLDABLE ELECTRIC MOBILITY SCOOTER:
|Range||up to 11.25 miles|
|Motor||DC 24v, 80w 340w(MAX)|
|Controller||PG S-Drive 45A|
|Casters||6″(153×40) foam-filled tires|
|Drive Wheels||7″(178×45) foam-filled tires|
|Brakes||intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|